High Concentration Glucoamylase Liquid For Ethanol
Halal and Kosher Certified
|Systematic Name:||EC 184.108.40.206, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucohydrolase|
|Activity||400,000 U/ml (minimum)|
|Specific gravity||1.10 to 1.20 g/ml|
|Product pH||3.0 ~ 5.0|
|Appearance||Yellow brown liquid|
BENEFITS FOR ETHANOL PRODUCTION:
- Enable greater conversion rate of liquefied starch to glucose
- Faster fermentation efficacy
- Lower processing cost
Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW has a high conversion rate of starchy substrates into fermentable
sugars. It is designed with a robust glucoamylase activity for
saccharification in fuel ethanol production.
Glucoamylase ETHMEI PW is capable to saccharify liquified mash from various sources
For ground-grain processing plants using simultaneous
saccharification fermentation (SSF), ETHMEI PW may be added
directly to the fermenter. For ground-grain dry mill plants and for
wet mill plants using a separate pre-saccharification step prior to
fermentation, ETHMEI PW may be added to the cooling mash or
liquefied starch when the temperature reaches 55 to 60°C.
Temperatures above 65°C can result in loss of activity.
- ETHMEI PW is generally added at a level of 0.70 to 0.85kg/TDS.
- The actual enzyme requirement is dependent on the raw materials,
temperature, reaction time, and pH of the individual plant
saccharification/fermentation process, and its desired result.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE :
- ETHMEI PW is packaged in 25kg, 30kg nonhazardous plastic drums or
1125kg IBC totes.
- Customized packaging is available upon request.
|Storage & Shelf-life:|
- Typical shelf-life is six months provided it is stored below 25°C
in its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher
temperatures may lead to a higher dosage requirement and should be
|Safe Handling of Enzymes:|
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for
at least 15 minutes.
- For detailed handling information, please refer to the appropriate
Material Safety Data Sheet.